We offer an ongoing admin support for our client’s WordPress websites. WordPress Website Admin Support covers all the important tasks you need to be done in your WordPress website so that your website is safe, secure, SEO optimized and up to date. If you need an ongoing WordPress Website admin support, then this service is for you. This service includes following features:
Features – WordPress Website Admin Support
- Backup your WordPress website so that we can recover it, if something wrong happens due to coding errors etc
- Secure your WordPress website by installing and configuring recommended WordPress Plugins
- Protect your WordPress website from Malware and Spam Attacks
- Since SEO is an ongoing task, so we make sure that the content of your website is search engine optimized and give you recommendations for future content writing.
- Update your theme to make sure that all features are functioning properly and is compatible with latest version of WordPress
- We update your plugins and make sure that they are working properly and are up to date.
- Install and configure new plugins to add extra functionality or feature in your WordPress website
- Customize the CSS of your website, if you need to change the design of elements or sections of your website
- Create new pages and add content in your WordPress pages (Content will be provided by the client)
Terms and Conditions – WordPress Website Admin Support
- This service includes 20 hours per week
- Extensive and complex coding work is not included in this service for example adding a new feature for which plugin is not available
- This service doesn’t include content writing service. The client will have to provide text content and images (with copyrights) for their website pages
- If client selects a premium plugin to be installed then he/she will have to provide the zip file of the plugin
If you need a WordPress website then you can use this service.